List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 22912] Geting Kernel Routes from Zebra
From:       "Pranjal Kumar Dutta" <pranjalkumardutta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-06 17:29:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,
                  In struct zclient there are two members :
zclient->redistribute_default  flag and array
zclient->redistribute[ZEBRA_ROUTE_MAX] that controls route distribution
between zebra and a daemon. I am writing a daemon (not a routing protocol)
that needs to get all route informtion in kernel (static + dynamic). I don't
want to get the routes into my daemon directly through RT_NETLINK , rather
want zebra as central entity from where to get routes. I am confused what
info I should put in these two members in zclient in my daemon. In zclient
for bgpd  I have seen that configuration is as follows:

zclient_init (zclient, ZEBRA_ROUTE_BGP)

zclient_init (zclient, redistribute_default)
{

 zclient->redistribute_default = redistribute_default;
zclient[ redistribute_default] = 1;
..
}

This means that BGP doesn't want its own routes from zebra. Now what do I in
my zclient if I want all routes in Linux Kernel FIB fro zebra?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pranjal