List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 20474] Hardware Spec for a route server
From:       Moyaze Shivji <moyaze () mail ! bada-bing ! org ! uk>
Date:       2003-09-26 12:36:15

Hi there

I would be greatful if any Zebra/Quagga users who run route-servers can
tell me what type of hardware spec they are using.

I am currenlty buliding a route-server to accomadate say 250 peers on a
worst case scernario. I know I could use a normal built PC with Redhat but
was curious to know if any of the Zebra/Quagga users run any commercially
built machines.

Thanks

Mo