List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 20474] Zebra with net-SNMP
From:       "William Tang" <william () patton ! com>
Date:       2003-09-23 15:15:50

Greetings

I am new to the zebra development and recounting my first issue. I
cross-compiled the zebra for the MIPS architecture.
The issue I have is about the SNMP support. I use Zebra 0.93b and net-snmp
5.0.7. I configure the Zebra with "--enable-snmp" and in the
usr/local/etc/zebra.conf, I put the line "smux peer
.1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.1.2.1".
In the net-snmp, I configure with "--with-mib-modules=smux myOwnMod1
myOwnMod2 ..." and also a line in snmpd.conf "smuxpeer
1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.1.2.1 zebra"

I am getting the following errors:
There is no such command.
Error occured during reading below line.
smux peer .1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.1.2.1 zebra

I have seen couple people in the list having the same issue but I couldn't
find a solution yet, could anyone help?

Thanks a lot!
William