List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 20456] Re: I am succeed in run IX!
From:       John Fraizer <zebra () EnterZone ! Net>
Date:       2003-09-10 17:08:59

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Tran Kien wrote:

> Thanks everyone! I am secceed in config the IX, the following is the result.
>
> Tran Kien.
>
> On the route server: ---------------------------------------
> bgpd# sh ip bgp

> *  203.162.57.136/29
>                     203.162.57.141           0             0 7552 i

Just make sure this one doesn't make it into your announcements.  It's
covered by the aggregate anyway.  You might want to check your config to
find out how it made it into BGP to begin with.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President                 | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
EnterZone, Inc            | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Network Consulting Services       |