List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 20117] RE: Redundant connection with  BGP.
From:       "itamar belisha" <ibelisha () livetechnology ! com>
Date:       2003-07-31 23:38:41

Hi John,
It's a test network, and the purpose is to implement the solution on my
real network in the future, and I'm using BGP because my ISP runs BGP on
his side.
Router A is simulating the ISP's router
Routers B and C are simulating the routers in my office that will enable
the redundant connection.
The 192.168.3.0 simulates the LAN of my office.
The 192.168.2.0 simulates the network between my office and the 1st
router (also my default gateway).
Therefore I must implement BGP between B C and A (between my network and
my ISP's network).
Thank you very much anyhow,
Itamar