List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 19201] want a program which can create a routing table inclding 512K routing entries without
From:       "Yao Chunyan" <ycy () mail ! ndsc ! com ! cn>
Date:       2003-05-29 13:15:10

Hi, List, I want to get a large routing table instance including 512K routing entries \
without any conflict.

I want to use it to test part of Zebra's performance.
Is there anyone  could tell me where to get the routing table instance OR a program \
to create it OR how to create it automatically?

Thanks in advance!

                                 Yao Chunyan
                                  2003/05/28