List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 19185] Zebra NEWBIE, PLS HELP!!
From:       "Christian Purnomo" <cpurn () cpurn ! net>
Date:       2003-05-28 5:22:46

Hi all,

I am fiddling with OSPF with the network layout below.   I would like to run
zebra with ospf on A, B, C hence I wouldn't have to put static routes everytime
the topology changes.

Please bear with me, I am very new to zebra and OSPF!  I have never configured
cisco router with routing protocol.

> --------|
> > 192.168.1.0/24
> A    |----------------------
> --------|
    |

    | 10.0.0.4/30
    |
    |    B has a ppp0 has a GRE tunnel to A
    |
> --------|
> > 172.16.0.0/24
> B    |-----------------------
> --------|
    |

    | 10.0.0.0/30
    |
    |    B has a ppp0 has a GRE tunnel to C
    |
> --------|
> > 192.168.2.0/24
> C    |-----------------------
> --------|

my ospfd.conf looks like this:
------------------------------

!
! Zebra configuration saved from vty
!   2003/05/28 14:45:48
!
hostname laptop
password 8 Loq0s9pWdk9Lk
enable password 8 0OD7iD67YzUik
log file /var/log/ospfd.log
log record-priority
service advanced-vty
service password-encryption
!
!
!
interface lo
!
interface eth0
!
interface eth1
!
interface ppp0
ip ospf network point-to-point
!
interface gre0
!
interface ceisa
ip ospf network point-to-point
!
interface home
ip ospf network point-to-point
!
router ospf
ospf router-id 10.0.0.1
redistribute connected route-map just-10

passive-interface eth0
passive-interface eth1
passive-interface ppp0
network 10.0.0.0/24 area 0
!
access-list net-10 permit 10.0.0.0/24
access-list term permit 127.0.0.1/32
access-list term deny any
!
route-map just-10 permit 10
match ip address net-10
!
line vty
access-class term

When I start ospfd, I get the following error messages.  Would someone pls be able to \
tell me what/how I do it right? Thank you!

Christian.