List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 19180] RE: Tutorial?
From:       Sten_Daniel_Sørsdal <sten.daniel.sorsdal () wan ! no>
Date:       2003-05-26 20:23:10

> > >I don't beleive the FreeBSD kernel supports load-sharing, not even
> > >per-destination
> > >

> > But what should I use for FreeBSD then? Are there any alternatives?
> Linux!?!

This is easy! IPFW with prob and forward, ALTQ, ng_one2many.

I've used IPFW to bundle two lines, ng_one2many to bundle several lines (as one).
Usually loadsharing has something to do with QoS, so i would look into ALTQ while i was at it.

Next time perhaps ask in one of the many freebsd lists?

- Sten