List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 18043] Re: how to mapping a virtual memory address in user space to kernel space(linux)
From:       "john smith" <johnsmith0302 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-02-24 18:56:09

try a man on shmget() and shmat() if you are willing to replace malloc()  by
shmget()

the shmat() attaches a pointer to the memory address of the shared memory

so you could try shmid= shmget(...)
and ptr=shmat(...)
that pointer should point to a space in virt address space that maps to a
real meomry address space.