List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 11006] Re: How can i reload the configuration files?
From:       <jack.tan () 263 ! net>
Date:       2001-10-30 1:16:59

Thanks so many friends' answers.

I checked my source files(0.91a),and I found the SIGHUP function of zebra and ospfd \
do not reinit and reconfig, it only report received the signal. Have any other way to \
reread the config file, if the config file have some changes? Is it a good way to \
kill it and start it again?

Regards,

Tanbz