List:       zaurus-qtopia
Subject:    [Zaurus-qtopia] Widget event when window is fully obscured?
From:       Ian Goldberg <ian () cypherpunks ! ca>
Date:       2002-06-20 19:51:14

QCopilot is pretty CPU-intensive (it's emulating a Dragonball; updating
the display regularly, etc.).  I'd like for it to realize when it's
not the foreground app, and go to sleep.

Is there an event that's delivered to a Widget when its window is *fully*
obscured?  And another when it's visible again?  The reason I want "fully
obscured" is that I don't want popping up the on-screen keyboard to cause
QCopilot to go to sleep.

Thanks,

   - Ian