List:       zaurus-java
Subject:    [Zaurus-java] Localization and Jeode
From:       blachner () gmx ! de
Date:       2003-02-10 8:23:06

Hello,

I try to localize a Java program for the Sharp Zaurus. I have two resource
files for the program:

messages.properties        - english messages
messages_de.properties   - german messages

I load this resource with ResourceBundle.getBundle("messages") function. On
the desktop (JDK 1.4.1 on Linux) this works. The programm loads the german
reosources on a german system. But on a german Zaurus SL 5500G the program
loads the english resources. Is this a bug in Jeode JVM? Is there a workaroaund
for this bug?

Best regards

Bernd Lachner

--