List:       zaurus-java
Subject:    [Zaurus-java] TechxNY/PC Expo
From:       "Huang, Spencer" <HuangS () sharpsec ! com>
Date:       2002-06-07 14:05:30

Are any of you going to be attending the techxny event in NYC?
(http://www.techxny.com)  If so, I am putting together a Developers Workshop
on June 26 at 4:30pm (like an extension to the Linux Bootcamp sessions
they're running).

For one of the talks, I'd like to dedicate approx. 30 minutes to Java on the
Z.  If you're free, will be in NYC, and like to address the group, I'm
looking for a volunteer to share about 'How to develop Java on the Z' or
give a related talk on your experience with Java and the Z.

Please let me know.   FREE PIZZA!! :-)

Spencer Huang
Developer Marketing Manager
Mobile & IT Solutions Group