List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    Re: [Zaurus-general] Can we flash Zaurus SL-B500 (Japanese)
From:       "Greg Conquest" <conquest () spamcop ! net>
Date:       2003-11-28 13:33:27

I'm sorry, but I can't help you any further on this. All I know is that when
you get a flash update package, it consists of four or so files. One or two
of them have lines that need to be changed for the flash to work on a B500.
Since no one else has answered here, I'd suggest you ask on another forum
http://www.zaurus.com/dev/board/index.php?showforum=3

     ----- Greg Conquest -----
      http://gregconquest.com