List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    Re: [Zaurus-general] 5500 vs. 5600
From:       Benjamin Long <bflong () longbros ! com>
Date:       2003-09-22 20:01:08

Um... you're kidding, right?
The 5600 has a broken processor, a bump on the back that makes it unhandy to
carry in a pocket, and a memory map that is almost a step backwards. The 5600
was never designed to be a consumer device. Instead it has be marketed for
businesses to use in applications that require the long battery life. As for
the 5500 for $100, if the condition of it is as he says it is (get pictures!)
I'd buy it in a heartbeat (if I had $100).

The 5500 is definitely not "outmoded and rickety". 5500 == consumer level
device. 5600 == corporate level device.

Benjamin Long