List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    [Zaurus-general] Trouble with Networking
From:       Konopnicki David <david_public2000 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-08-27 11:52:59

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Zaurus (Sharp ROM 3.10) to
my PC (win2k)
using TCP/IP over USB  (so I can browse the web from
the zaurus or VNC
between the two). I defined the USB connection to use
TCP/IP on the
two machines and synching works. Furthermore, on the
win2k machine I
can "ping zaurus". But on the zaurus, when I try to
ping the PC, I get
"network unreachable".

Any idea?

Thanks.