List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    Re: {SPAM?}  Re: [Zaurus-general] need case
From:       Ron Sinclair <ron () unixfool ! com>
Date:       2003-08-24 13:40:18

I bought the Piel Frama case awhile back and its saved my Z many times.  I've dropped it at least 5 times on asphalt and the case is sturdy enough to prevent damage to the Zaurus.

I bought it because of its looks (and its damn expensive) but I agree that sturdiness is very important.

Regards!

---
Ron @
http://www.unixfool.com