List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    [Zaurus-general] Zaurus & Steltor Corporate Time?
From:       Rick Coloccia <coloccia () geneseo ! edu>
Date:       2003-06-23 21:24:21

Hi Everyone-

I'm trying to sync my Z (SL-5600) with my to-do list and calendar.

My site uses Steltor's corporate time (recently acquired by Oracle).

I tried installing the intellisync application from the Zaurus CD and the
oracle-to-corporate-time connector, so that I could make the Z talk to
oracle, which talks to Corporate time, and then everything's sync'd.

This doesn't work.

When I run Sync Options on my XP-Pro desktop pc, I get the option of
selecting MS Outlook.

So, for example, for Todo List, I select MS Outlook, click OK, and an error
message comes up:

"The file or database name associated with Microsoft Outlook is missing,
invalid, or points to a file of zero length.  Use the Browse button to
locate the file or database you wish to use with this application."

Well, I suspect this happens because I'm not using straight Outlook, I have
the corporate time to outlook connector installed.

Anyhow, I click on the browse button and no windows ever come up.  It just
pauses for a second, and then hands me back a mouse pointer with no new window.

So, I ask, is anyone out there syncing their Z with Corporate Time?

If so, how?

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I've been beating on this for a
few hours now, and it doesn't look optimistic.

Thanks!

-Rick

--
Rick Coloccia