List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    [Zaurus-general] newbie: problem with pc connectivity
From:       "Luca Sagaria" <skacur () libero ! it>
Date:       2003-06-19 15:48:04

Hello, I have a 5500, I tried to connect it with my PC (via USB), with
winXP and Linux, but I cannot make it work. On the PC side I tried
almost everything I've read in some FAQs, so I suppose the problem is in
the Z: I go to “Network&Sync”, Sync tab, the IP addresses are correct, I
click Apply, but if I do ifconfig at terminal, it shows me only the
local interface... is it correct? Any clue?

Thank you very much.
Luca Sagaria