List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    [Zaurus-general] Busted SL-5500 Screen
From:       Roger Pariseau <rpariseau () adelphia ! net>
Date:       2003-06-18 16:13:12

I'm very much a newbie to this list and am still finding my way around.
Haven't found anything about replacing a busted screen on an SL-5500.
Does anyone know how/where to get a replacement?

I've been using a Toshiba Genio e in the meantime. It runs that silly M$
OS thingy and makes me really miss my Zaurus! I use the PDAs only for
business purposes which is far more difficult on the Genio than it is on
the Zaurus. The _only_ thing the Genio does better than the Zaurus is
run the official Scrabble game. But, since I have my eyes on the new
SL-C760, I guess it'll have to do unless I can get a replacement screen
for the SL-5500.

Thanks!

--
Roger