List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    Re: [Zaurus-general] GPS softwares
From:       "David L. Johnson" <david.johnson () lehigh ! edu>
Date:       2003-05-31 21:14:13

On Sat, 2003-05-31 at 10:33, Nicolas METIVIER wrote:
> That's indeed very bad news... Why does M$ keep trying to swallow other
> companies and spoil their products instead of doing its best to produce
> its own competitive products?!?
> Well, that's not the point here anyway...

But it is a very good question.

> Do you know if this "new" service from M$ allows the same kind of
> flexibility that MapBlast provided?

For my uses, no, it does not provide the same kind of flexibility that
MapBlast provided.  YMMV of course.  I went back to MapQuest, a
definitely inferior product.

--

David L. Johnson

   __o   | When you are up to your ass in alligators, it's hard to remember
 _`\(,_  | that your initial objective was to drain the swamp. -- LBJ