List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    Re: [Zaurus-general] ideal PIM apps features?
From:       Matt Kasdorf <kasdorfm () knightfire ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 20:46:01

On January 31, 2003 01:14 pm, Bill Kendrick wrote:

===8<---

> Another example, off the cuff...  I could download some restaurant's
> menu in PDF format and stick it on the Zaurus.  It'd be nice to be able
> to 'attach' that to the restaurant's entry in my addressbook.
> <imagining the future...>

  Ah.. repeating the past... my Psion 5 can already do that, all-be-it not
with PDFs, but with documents, spreadsheets, etc. :-)

  Give me another Psion 5(mx) model with just a faster CPU (and Linux) and I'd
buy it in a heartbeat!

PS
  Are we SL-5500 users ever going to see another flash update? :-(

--
Peace and Long Life,
Matt