List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    [Zaurus-general] Again: zgcc
From:       Michael Zacherle <zacherle () szs ! uni-karlsruhe ! de>
Date:       2003-01-24 13:16:11

Hi,

it seems I'm too dumb to install gcc-2.95.1-1_arm.ipk. Neither the graphical
ipk-tool nor ipkg are able to install it.

Sharp-ROM 2.38G graphical tool: the ipk does not show. All other ipks are
there (openssl, terminal, ...), and I can install them.

Logging into the Zaurus from outside and using ipkg I get an error that
ipkg is unable to extract control.tar.gz. The ipkg is OK; I did an unpack
manually with gzip and tar.

Any help?

Thanks

Michael