List:       zaurus-devel
Subject:    [Zaurus-devel] About the zaurus camera
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?Q?=B5=D8?=" <eg_cyw () stu ! ust ! hk>
Date:       2003-07-20 4:07:57

Dear all,

     I am a linux beginner and now interested in finding some information
about the CE-AG06 digital camera card. I know this camera can only
take photos, but if i want to develope a video conferencing program,
can it  support for it? e.g. how many photos can it take in a second,
or, do there exists any webcam which could use in zaurus for
conferencing? One more, could a pc webcam which could support frame
rate capture with a linux driver be used in the zaurus 5600 model?
Thanks you all~

Regards,
Roy