List:       zaurus-chatter
Subject:    Re: [Zaurus-chatter] vi is busy
From:       Robert Duke <bduke () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-08-07 4:20:32

Does anyone else loose their sync connection after they install a
program via the Package Tool? When I close the app, a huge hourglass
appears, then I lose the connection to the desktop.  Pressing Apply on
the third tab in the "network/sync" settings restores the connection.
(On the Linux side, nothing needs to be done to restore the connection).

Anyone see similar behavior?

-Bob