List:       yellowdog-newbie
Subject:    [ydl-gen] How to setup an ethernet connection from the start?
From:       butters <butters () mybuttershome ! com>
Date:       2008-11-23 18:28:19

Am running YellowDog 4.0 on a Pismo 500 and would like to know how to
just get up and running with an ethernet connection, the settings etc. I
ruined my original and just would like to get it running again. I have
some settings that I delete but every time I go to set it up again they
reappear? Please any help would be appreciated.
K~