List:       yellowdog-newbie
Subject:    YDL 4.0.1 install fails on post install process...
From:       Dylan <dylan () dylwaritsolutions ! com>
Date:       2005-05-19 8:34:31

size="2">Hello,<br> <br>
I finally obtained YDL 4.0.1 for my Pbook G4 500.&nbsp; I tried a fresh
install (repartitioned the HD, formatted everything, etc...).&nbsp; It
goes through each disk and loads all the packages (I selected
everything...).&nbsp; A progress bar appears stating that it is
preparing the post install process and a clever looking animated icon
starts turning.&nbsp; The meter goes half way and then the icon starts
to slow till it grinds to a halt and the installation and laptop
crashes.<br>
Has anyone come across this problem.&nbsp; I apologise if this was
covered in the archives.&nbsp; I have been on the road for work and
have not had much time to look into this.&nbsp; If anyone can help me,
it will be greatly appreciated.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Dylan<br>