List:       yellowdog-newbie
Subject:    G4 Boot time loopback interface problem
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kov=E1cs_I._Zolt=E1n?=" <kovacs.zoltan () progresszivnyomda ! hu>
Date:       2004-08-30 12:34:51

Hello!

I am running one YDL 3.01 on a Umax S900/250 machine without any
troubles. Works fine, no problems so far (3 months)

I now want to install on a G4/350 Sawtooth machine. After installation
the boot process fails for the firewire controller, and then hangs,
waiting for loopback interface initialization.

Is this hardware problem or a linux configuration problem?

Thanks,

kzolee