List:       yellowdog-newbie
Subject:    Install problems
From:       Saverio D'Agostino <sev () clara ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-06-14 23:01:53

After some great advice from here, I managed to burn the iso images from the
website mirror.

The cd's now mount as YDL-3.0.1 when in OS X

I have an 80gb second drive, and would like to use this for Linux.

I used disk utility to make this disk all one partition and 'free space'.

I hit restart, and kept the 'c' key held down.

All I get is the apple splash screen.

There is something I'm missing here, help me out people!

Running OS 10.2.8 on a Quicksilver G4 800dp with two 80gb drives.

Thanks.