List:       yellowdog-newbie
Subject:    new TiBook 800 display resolution issue
From:       "Arvydas Svalbonas" <ASVALBONAS () Haponline ! org>
Date:       2002-05-31 14:53:38

Hello!

I have finally gotten a working (for the most part) copy of YDL 2.2 =
installed on my G4 PowerBook.  The issue I face now is unreadable =
resolution for X.

I tried many monitor configurations only to have each fail to initialize =
the driver.  Finally, I used the fail safe option and was able to launch X =
but the result is almost unreadable, certainly not 16 bit color.

Any assistance with resolving this latest issue is most appreciated.  =
Thank you.