List:       yellowdog-general
Subject:    Re: [ydl-gen] FileSystem Remount Readonly Issue - Help Please
From:       Derick Centeno <dcenteno () ydl ! net>
Date:       2009-07-24 22:39:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Interesting Brian, they are different and yet end up on the same page.
At least you can see what's there.

By the way after I compiled foremost within YDL 6.2 it wouldn't run.  It
reported a segmentation fault, I found a resolution here:

http://sourceforge.net/users/colling2/

Modify the dir.c file as instructed and it should run fine.  In fact foremost is
currently executing several searches for me.

All the best...