List:       yellowdog-general
Subject:    Re: [ydl-gen] Wicd or whatever...
From:       "Stephen Harker" <S.Harker () adfa ! edu ! au>
Date:       2008-12-25 21:52:10

Hi Derek,

Sorry for the late reply, I am on leave and reading this
remotely through the useless Outhouse webmail
interface.

> Thanks Steve, I'll give it a try.

> Clarification:  When you mention that "you didn't have success with
> the previous method" are you referring to the posted instructions for
> Airport Extreme (this page:  http://us.fixstars.com/support/solutions/
> ydl_5.x/airport-extreme.shtml) or something else?

Yes, following the posted instructions for Airport Extreme gave similar
output as they did earlier and resulted in error messages in dmesg
referring to a superseded method.  That is why I went to the suggested
website and followed the method there.  As a result I ended up with
working wireless connections.  I did not explore any further.

> I'll post the results of my efforts back here under this thread.

["winmail.dat" (application/ms-tnef)]