List:       yellowdog-general
Subject:    Experiences with the Conexant modem driver for TiBook?
From:       Jonathan Singer <jsinger () genome ! wi ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2003-04-10 8:50:01

Has anyone had success with the Conexant modem driver? (hcfusbserial) I've attempted \
to install it on a 550 MHz TiBook running YDL 2.3. It went through installation and \
setup correctly, but I am unable to insmod the module, getting a stream of unresolved \
symbol errors.

Have others had any success with this setup? Does the stock 2.3 kernel work? What \
dialers (kppp, wvdial) work once you get it running?