List:       yaffs
Subject:    [Yaffs] 9Byte Tags with current HEAD
From:       Michael Guntsche <mguntsche () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-17 11:38:30

Hi,

Up to now I used commit bf4900527f7eab3 plus some compatibility
changes for my embedded system here. Since I now upgraded the OS to
3.0 I also thought that I use the current yaffs code for the device.
Browsing through the changes I noticed that the
CONFIG_YAFFS_9BYTE_TAGS configure option disappeared and apparently
was replaced by .tags_9bytes parameter. Looking at the code I do not
see where this param is set at all. I need this configuration since
the bootloader on this devices expects the nand to be in this
configuration and does not boot otherwise.

Am I overlooking something in the code or is this a bug?

Kind regards,
Michael Guntsche