List:       yaffs
Subject:    RE: [Yaffs] Re: New dumb error: can't mount
From:       "Martin Fouts" <Martin.Fouts () palmsource ! com>
Date:       2005-06-03 17:34:11

I'm confused. I thought yaffs2mem is a NODEV file system, like proc, and
didn't need a device.  It certainly registers itself as one.

I understand that yaffs2 would need 'yaffs2' replaced by the dev name of
the mtd block device that the mount was for, but shouldn't 'yaffs2' just
be a placeholder for yaffs2mem?

Marty