List:       xwt-dev
Subject:    Re: [xwt-discuss] Probs with sizechange
From:       Adam Megacz <adam () megacz ! com>
Date:       2002-07-30 18:42:07

Charles Goodwin <charles.goodwin@credit1.co.uk> writes:
> I can't see how the xwt calls SizeChange that many times.

The best thing to do is insert xwt.println()'s in each _SizeChange
that print out "I am now changing FOO to BAR". Then check the log, and
you'll see where the infinite loop is coming from.

  - a

--
Sick of HTML user interfaces?
www.xwt.org

Some people don't care if the pie is smaller, so long as they still
get all of it.