List:       xwt-core
Subject:    [core] make Darwin: du -b
From:       David Crawshaw <david () xwt ! org>
Date:       2003-04-30 10:11:22

The Makefile has a reference to du -b, which seems to be a gnu
extension. As such, OS X dies on it. Is anyone else running into
problems with this? Or has everyone installed some gnu utility packages
I haven't stumbled across yet?

Problem is I haven't thought of a better solution other than parsing
ls, which I have the feeling is a bad idea.