List:       xwt-announce
Subject:    [xwt-announce] org.xwt.util relicensed under LGPL+
From:       Adam Megacz <adam () megacz ! com>
Date:       2003-12-07 9:52:10

I'm relicensing org.xwt.util.* under the "LGPL without the obnoxious
relink clause" aka the GNU CLASSPATH license.  This is partially so
that libxwt can be LGPL, but also because we now have some damn useful
stuff in there.

Situations like this are why those copyright assignment papers are so
useful...

  - a

--
"Education is not filling a bucket but lighting a fire." -- WB Yeats