List:       xvid-devel
Subject:    Re: [XviD-devel] Auto tree skeleton Pre Alpha
From:       Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2002-08-19 22:56:03

Here is a skeleton for the current tree. My last tests in order to get
the .s/.asm files compiling failed. At the moment, it's only trying to
compile wel  the x86. Further archs  will be added  later because they
will be easier (using only gnu tools gcc, gas)

To turn *.asm into *.s :
# find xvidcore -name *.asm -exec mv {} `basename {} .asm`.s \;

Then untar my files :
# cd xvidcore
# tar xvzf ../autotree.tar.gz

Then build all files :
# ./bootstrap.sh
# ./configure
# make

Then it fails ;-)

If there's a genious here, feel free to help me.

@shatty: i've not yet added the -no-undef-symbols, first i try getting
         these files working :(

--
Edouard Gomez

["autotree.tar.gz" (application/octet-stream)]