List:       xul-talk
Subject:    [xul-talk] What's missing on Xul Planet?
From:       Gerald Bauer <gerald () vamphq ! com>
Date:       2003-12-20 5:35:29

Hi,

  Just to let you know that Neil Deakin (of Xul Planet
fame) writes in his blog titled "Want some
documentation?":

  I'm now in documentation writing mode. I've been
working on a couple of new Mozilla documents. I
thought I'd ask if anyone had anything specific they
want documented so that I can focus on that instead of
writing something that no one wants.

    If you have any comments or whises let Neil know.
You can find the blog story online @
http://www.xulplanet.com/ndeakin/archive/2003/12/20

    - Gerald