List:       xul-talk
Subject:    [xul-talk] XUL In 2004 - Any Predictions?
From:       Gerald Bauer <gerald () vamphq ! com>
Date:       2003-12-09 19:20:14

Hi,

  I'm working on a XUL Year 2003 In Review story for
the XUL News Wire and I'd like to add a XUL 2004
Outlook.

  I invite you to share you predicitons for XUL in
2004?

  Here are some samples to get started:

  Will Amazon unveil the XUL killer site in 2004?

  Will Mozilla.org start promoting Mozilla XUL?

  Will O'Reilly/Manning/Prentice Hall publish a new
XUL book series?

  Will the W3C kick off a XUL working group?

  Will Google unveil a XUL search site?

  Will Thinlet XUL catch on?

  Will the XUL Alliance collapse?

  Will Gnome/Glade/Mono embrace XUL?

  Will the KDE Desktop ship with a built-in XUL motor?

  Will Opera unveil a XUL browser?

  and so on and so forth

  I will quote the best predictions in the upcoming
XUL 2004 Outlook story. Just send them in.

  - Gerald