List:       xul-announce
Subject:    [xul-announce] XUL World's Who's Who - Call For Nomination
From:       Gerald Bauer <gerald () vamphq ! com>
Date:       2004-06-10 1:17:26

Hello,

  I plan to put together a Who's Who page that
highlights the movers and shakers of the XUL world.

  The idea is to offer a little background about
everybody and than highlight the contributions to the
XUL world. You can see an early draft online @
http://xul.sourceforge.net/who.html

  Here's the first nomination list:

  * Dale Asberry
  * Marc Clifton
  * Ovi Comes
  * Wolf Paulus
  * Kate Rhodes
  * George Staikos

   I invite you to send in your nomination to complete
the list. Please include at least a short paragraph
telling us what the nominee has contributed to the XUL
world.

  Let us know what you think about the XUL's World
Who's Who initiative. Do you want to know who's behind
all the projects? Do you care? I invite you to post
your comments to xul-talk.

  - Gerald