List:       xsl-list
Subject:    Re: [xsl] That's a wrap!
From:       "Charles O'Connor coconnor () ariessys ! com" <xsl-list-service () lists ! mulberrytech ! co
Date:       2018-01-04 19:20:04

Thanks. This gets me where I need to be, and introduces me to ways of doing things I \
did not know about. I'm looking at the grouping examples on W3C now.

The only issue is that the grouping of adjacent nodes captures the leading and \
trailing text as well as the text between. I don't need to solve the problem for my \
current uses, however. (I'm making test files for a DTD.)

Thanks again to this community!