List:       xsl-list
Subject:    Re: [xsl] Templates not applied to output of document HTTP call
From:       Wendell Piez <wapiez () mulberrytech ! com>
Date:       2012-09-13 15:37:07

Hi,

Yes and also confirm that the result is actually well-formed, as what
appears correct in a browser might not be. (And know what your processor
does when doc() is called on non-XML.)

(I know this is bone-headed but sad experience has taught me not to
assume I'm not being bone-headed.)

Cheers,
Wendell