List:       xsl-list
Subject:    Re: [xsl] Nodesets in XSLT 1.1 and 1.0
From:       Michael Kay <mike () saxonica ! com>
Date:       2010-06-22 21:15:58

On 22/06/2010 19:41, Paul Harvey wrote:
> I'm using Saxon.
> What am I missing? (I'm not in a position to use XSLT 2.0 by the way)

Please enlighten us. I find it very hard to imagine a situation in which
you are able to use XSLT 1.1 (an abandoned working draft that was
implemented only by two processors, one of which is no longer
available), and are not able to use XSLT 2.0. What exactly is preventing
you?

I hope the answer is not the one we sometimes get: an ignorant or stupid
boss.

Michael Kay
Saxonica