List:       xsl-list
Subject:    Re: [xsl] saxon9-ant.jar and <xmlcatalog/>
From:       Robert Koberg <rob () koberg ! com>
Date:       2009-01-25 22:21:26

Hi,

You can run ant -debug to get more info on the resolution being
attempted.

catalogs (using both ant catalogs and oasis catalogs) in ant are hairy
beasts...

Probably best to use Oasis catalogs (the catalog below is an Ant
catalog)... and system rather than public for this case.

Ant says (http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/xmlcatalog.html):

"Currently, only <dtd> and <entity> elements may be specified inline;
these roughly correspond to OASIS catalog entry types PUBLIC and URI
respectively. By contrast, external catalog files may use any of the
entry types defined in the +OASIS specification."

does the resolver treat an xsl:import/include as a system ID??

best,
-Rob