List:       xom-interest
Subject:    Re: [XOM-interest] feature request: being able to specify
From:       Elliotte Harold <elharo () metalab ! unc ! edu>
Date:       2005-11-25 16:26:35

Steve Loughran wrote:> I'm trying to convert a w3c.dom.Document into a xom one, but \
need to> pass in my own node factory.> > there isnt any option to pass one down, nor \
can I easily tack one in> by a bit of subclassing, as the DomConverter doesnt use a \
node factory> and doesnt have a method createNodeFactory() that I could have> \
overridden.>  That's a reasonable request and shouldn't be too hard to do, but I'm in \
feature lockdown at the moment. Ping me again after I get 1.1 out the door next week \
                (assuming I get 1.1 out the door) and I'll see what I can do.
-- Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo@metalab.unc.eduXML in a Nutshell 3rd Edition Just \
Published!http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xian3/http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS \
BN=0596007647/cafeaulaitA/ref=nosim_______________________________________________XOM-interest \