List:       xmonad
Subject:    Re: [xmonad] xmonad becomes inoperable in random situations
From:       Platon Pronko <platon7pronko () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-09-21 4:59:16

Hi!

hPutStrLn is needed here to send the current window title to xmobar (you have the \
current window title displayed in your bottom bar, and that's how it gets it). So \
removing it from xmprocB will result in no window title being displayed.

Can you still unfreeze your system by killing the xmobar? If yes, then which one do \
you need to kill - top or bottom?

Best regards,
Platon Pronko