List:       xmonad
Subject:    Re: [xmonad] no qt menu on second screen
From:       Brandon Allbery <allbery.b () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-06 15:42:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:00 AM, Dominik Schrempf <dominik.schrempf@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I use arch linux with the current xmonad release and an xrandr dual
> monitor setup. Everything works fine but no qt context menus show up on
> the second screen. I found several articles reporting the same problem

The bug report cites _NET_WORKAREA, which is not set by released versions
of xmonad; Qt may be doing something silly like using the virtual root
window extent in that case. We have a patch in darcs that adds
_NET_WORKAREA support but I don't know if it supports multiple screens.

allbery.b@gmail.com                                  ballbery@sinenomine.net