List:       xmonad
Subject:    Re: [xmonad] How to prefix workspace names with numbers?
From:       Jacek Generowicz <jacek.generowicz () cern ! ch>
Date:       2012-10-11 14:20:32

POdAC> tmuxinator

JG> OK, what's tuxminator? Cursory Googling doesn't come up with anything
JG> sensible, two days in a row now, only wallpaper.

BA> Google can only correct so many kinds of typoes.

The human brain is a fascinating thing! I went through that, character
by character, both yesterday and today, and completely failed to spot my
adulteration of the original. I guess the dapper penguin was so firmly
lodged in my mind, that it couldn't entertain the possibility of the
first three characters being wrong.

Thanks.